Happy Plane Happy Plane

This is fantastic! It's great to see that you are still doing your thing, Mr. Weebl.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

A little bit of over analysis

Now I could totally be wrong here since Salad Fingers is so hard to figure out, but it seems that the last 2/3rds is in fact a flashback. That black thing that burst out of salad fingers was a seed that grew into the tree we see in the beginning. The yellow person we see could very well be the mother of the "young child" we see in the first episode. Of couse at that point in time, the "young child" hasn't been born yet...

As for how the seed got into Salad Fingers's stomach in the first place I have yet to figure out...

....but this is supposed to be a review, so....

I defanely noticed an improvement in the animation, and the dreary color scheme remains fantastic. It seems to me that Salad Fingers's hasn't missed a beat despite the three year abscence. I'm happy to see him back and I look foward to new SF episodes in the future.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

It was amusing

For a moment I thought this was going to be a reference to Team Fortress 2's, "Meet the Sandvich", but this was still amusing. I like how it got a bit more twisted near the end. :)

Pico Eats a Loaf of Bread Pico Eats a Loaf of Bread

Nice, But short

I liked the sheer bizzareness of it. This movie put a smile on my face while it lasted, but it was way too short...

AustinBreed responds:

Sorry. ;(

F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

"My name is Ken! KEEEEEENNNN!!!"

It's great to see that you have stayed true to your style after all these years, Joe. I was not disappointed one bit with the randomness. All I can say is leave your grey matter at the door.

End of all Hope End of all Hope

Nice

This flash was actually pretty cool, and decently animated. I feel though that more needed to be done with the text in the beginning, such as background pictures for example.

Archangel-X responds:

Yep, i think i wrote too much filler in there, and might just remove the entire wall of text altogether if i decide to replace the file later

Adventures of Larson (1) Adventures of Larson (1)

Needs improvement

The voices aren't very good, and the ability to draw in this movie is way too buggy, however the characters themselves are okay. Keep making Flash though, (even consider better software and a better mic) and you will improve.

scuddle666 responds:

Well I don't really have a mic It's built into my LAPTOP. But thanks, I tried to fix the drawing, But I hope to fix it soon. And I don't know what better software to use, I'm using macromedia flash 8 I don't know what's better than that.

Ice Dance Ice Dance

Not too bad

That really wasnt all that bad. I feel you actually did a pretty good job with the "sketchy" style.

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

very nice

It all comes together quite nicely to bring plenty of epic lulz. Good work everyone. My personal favorate has to be the family guy one.

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Awesome for one day!!

I know you said you tweaked it afterwards, but still this is excellent for whipping it up in a day. The animation is on the simple side, but it was still well done. Rick would be proud, and Peter Griffin would be deader than a doornail. (I hope somebody gets what I am refering to...)