New York Shark New York Shark

This game, like the previous Shark games where a blast to play. I liked the arcade like feel to this and am wondering what kind of havoc the shark will be able to cause on Mars of all places.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Nice!

Haha. Now that was an RPG that doesn't beat around the bush!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

........wow

Wow, now that makes you think about a lot of things. It's almost ridiculus how something so immense like our universe is made up of something so tiny like "strings". We have our universe.... and then what? It's it just a big empty abyss or is it....

Well, our world's religions and philosiphers have been debating this since the dawn of civilation... What more can I say, really?

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Wow!

Newgrounds games sure have come a long way. The control is so smooth, which alone makes it so fun to play. Excellent work guys

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Nice

Hah, sweet remake of Kung Fu. That "Game Over" screen both made me laugh and creeped me out a little.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Not too bad

It replicates the old-school RPG style battles quite flawlessly. Great job with the character and monster designs and the animation is suprisingly well done as well.
I can appreciate all the familiar music as well. Some of those tracks certainly take me back to simpler days.

Shoop-O-Meter Shoop-O-Meter

LOLWUT!

This is an amusing game. I love all the different memes that show up in it.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Pure Epicness

This is a fun and easy to pick up beat-em up. There certainly is a lot of recognizable characters here as well. Nice graphics and blood effects, and the control is flawless. What else can I say, this is a great game!

Ultimate Power! Ultimate Power!

It's good, but still needs work

I certainly give you props for effort, but there is still a couple of minor bugs. For instance you dont actually hit the enemies when you damage them, and some hitting sounds would help for every time you do damage someone. That, and the spelling and grammer could be better. You did a good job with the graphics and controls, and it certainly isn't something that was just slapped together, but there is still room for improvement.

Smell My Fart Smell My Fart

hilarious, simple yet challenging, and fun

Great game. The fart sounds were funny, and the gameplay itself is simple yet deceptively challenging. Certain things you have to watch out for is pressing the fart button too late or letting go of it too soon. Either way, it's a fun and easy to play game.